Wok Culture is the sole owner of this website and shall be referred hereinafter as “we”, “us” or “our”.
We are committed to maintaining and protecting the privacy of your personal information. We’ll explain here a bit about what, how and why we collect information about you.
What information do we collect?
The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number. Visits to our website may also include technical information such as IP address and statistical information about visits to pages on the Website and duration of your stays.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. We may also collect personal information about you from a third party, only if you have consented to such collection, or would reasonably expect us to collect your information in this way. We may combine this data with other information collected through the website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to carry out our responsibilities and obligations and personalize your experience to provide our products and services to you;
- answer any queries you may have;
- to improve our Website;
- to tell you about other products which we think may be of interest to you;
- to process transactions;
- manage and resolve any legal or commercial complaints and issues; and
- conduct marketing research and analysis.
How do we protect your information?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer for record-keeping purposes. They identify your browser’s unique signature, but do not personally identify you. The cookies collected on our Website may be used to improve your experience.
Additional information may be collected by us to measure how you interact with our Website. This may be used to provide targeted advertisements, based on your viewing activity, whether directly or through online advertisement networks such as those operated by Google and Facebook.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose your personal information provided one of the following occurs:
- you have consented to the disclosure;
- we sell, buy, reorganize, merge, or dissolve businesses or assets;
- we engage another company for business-related functions, such as website management, web hosting, or promotional marketing activities and research. In this instance, the relevant organizations will only receive any personal information if necessary for them to perform their functions and carry out their duties. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure such organizations appropriately protect and respect any information we provide;
- it is required or authorised by law or we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend our rights or property, act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users, or protect or defend against legal liability.
Children under 18
Children under 18 years of age are prohibited from making purchases, including subscriptions, on our Website.
We do not knowingly, intentionally or purposely collect Personal Information from minors under 16 years of age. If you are under 16, please do not submit any information through our Website. Parents and legal guardians should monitor children’s internet usage and to help protect their’s and the children’s privacy by instructing their children never to provide information through our Website without their parents’ or guardians’ permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided any information on our Website please let us know and we will delete that information from our database.
Have any questions or concerns?