- This Site and its contents are protected by copyright unless otherwise indicated. You are not permitted to copy, distribute or transmit, reuse, modify, republish, report, frame, upload to a third party or use any contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes without WOK CULTURE’s express written permission.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the Terms and Conditions.
- Consumers have rights as set out in the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) that cannot be excluded or modified. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude or modify these rights.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- WOK CULTURE excludes any term, condition or warranty that may otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions or in relation to your use of the Site.
- WOK CULTURE assumes no responsibility, and will not be held liable for any damage, or for any viruses that may cause damage, to your computer or device arising out of your use of the Site or your downloading of any content from the Site. Any content downloaded from the Site is downloaded at your own risk and WOK CULTURE does not assume nor accept liability for any loss or damage as a result thereof, whatsoever caused.To the fullest extent permitted by law, WOK CULTURE’s liability for breach of any guarantees provided under the ACL is limited, at its option, to the replacement of the goods or supply of equivalent goods, repair or reimbursement for cost of repairing the goods. This clause is not intended to restrict or limit your rights provided for under the ACL.
- Actual product may differ from the images shown on the Site although WOK CULTURE will endeavour to provide a product as closely matched to the image as possible. Colour, features and specifications of products (including, without limitation, prices of products displayed on the Site and any delivery charges) are subject to change without notice. All dimensions and weights mentioned on the Site are approximate.
- Failure of WOK CULTURE to insist upon strict performance of any provisions of these Terms and Conditions must not be deemed a waiver of its rights and remedies.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated at any time without prior notice to you, in which case the updated Terms and Conditions will apply to you from the date it is modified.
- By placing an order on this Site you are making an offer to WOK CULTURE to purchase the products listed in your cart on the Site at the time on the terms set out on this Site.
- WOK CULTURE reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in your order on in the content on the Site, failure of payment or unavailability of the product(s). The contract to purchase a product comes only into existence upon acceptance of your order by WOK CULTURE. A display of an order summary does no mean that the order has been accepted by us. Acceptance of the order is indicated by a “completed” status on your order and when a tracking number has been provided to you confirming that your order has been dispatched.
- To the extent permitted by law, WOK CULTURE will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit card or PayPal account is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
- If, for any reason, any or all of the products you have ordered, prior to delivery:
- are or become unavailable;
- cannot be delivered due to a force majeure;
- contains an error in the price, description or image on this Site or elsewhere,
then WOK CULTURE will take all reasonable actions to notify you of this as soon as practicable after being made aware of it, and WOK CULTURE reserves the right to rescind the purchase contract and cancel your Order. In this case, if you have already paid for a Product, Sony will refund you the amount paid as soon as reasonably practicable
WOK CULTURE may update, discontinue or revise the prices of any products listed as available on the Site at any time without notice to you. The price displayed at the time that you place your Order will continue to apply to you even if the price changes after you place your Order. The price of a Product shall be as stipulated on the Site at the time of placement of your Order. Unless otherwise indicated on the Site, all prices include all Australian taxes.